PURPOSE AND GENERAL
Via its website, littlemstore.eu provides information about its products and offers the option of purchasing them. Due to the content and purpose of the website - people who want to use its services must have the status of "Customer", which they obtain by completing the registration form and following the instructions that Little M Store then sends by e-mail.
The Customer's condition means compliance with the Regulations in the version published when using the Website.
In any event, the Site contains pages accessible to natural or legal persons who do not register or initiate the purchase of the product (hereinafter "Users"). In this sense, Users who access these parts of the Site agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in these General Terms and Conditions to the extent that they may be breached. Little M Store wants to inform its customers and users that it is aimed only at an audience over 16 years of age.
Little M Store ships orders abroad. If you are interested in receiving goods in a country not listed on our website, please contact Little M Store using the form or by sending an email to:
we will consider your request and inform you.
For any type of question, question or suggestion, you can send us your comments by e-mail to the following address:
The information provided on each product, as well as photos or videos associated with them, as well as trade names, brands or distinguishing marks of all types contained on the website littlemstore.eu are the property of Little M Store. It is not allowed to copy or reproduce without the consent of Little M Store.
It is forbidden to copy projects whose creator is Little M Store.
All product prices shown on the website include VAT and other applicable taxes. However, these prices do not include the shipping costs of the products, which are listed separately and must be accepted by the customer.
AVAILABILITY. TIME OF ORDER COMPLETION
Little M Store informs the customer that we are the producer of our swings. The products offered in the store are artisanal products. Our products are handmade with attention to every detail. The time needed to make a single item is from 14 to 21 business days. This time may be extended, e.g. due to extended deliveries of materials needed to manufacture the product. Each time the customer will be informed about it by e-mail to the address provided in the order form. The time of delivering the order to the customer is not included in the delivery time. The time of delivery of the package to the customer depends on the country to which the package is to be shipped.
The customer undertakes to pay when placing the order. The rates corresponding to the relevant shipping costs will be added to the initial price that appears on the website for each of the products offered. In any event, these rates will be communicated to the customer in advance before formalizing the purchase itself. The invoice corresponding to the order will be available and can be viewed on littlemstore.eu under "My Account", "Orders". The customer must pay the amount corresponding to his order by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and / or other similar cards), bank transfer or PayPal.
Card payments are made with security protocols.
The customer must notify Little M Store of any unreasonable or fraudulent charges on the card used for the purchase, by email or telephone, as soon as possible so that Little M Store can take the necessary steps. Little M Store will send you electronic documents in which the contract will be formalized, sending a copy to the user after purchase. The order confirmation sent by Little M Store is not an invoice, only a proof of purchase. If the customer wishes to receive a VAT invoice, he should inform Little M Store by e-mail as soon as possible after placing the order.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Little M Store will accept order cancellations upon request prior to shipment. To cancel, request it via the "Customer Service" form or by sending an email to email@example.com
DATES, PLACE OF DELIVERY
I. Product delivery Little M undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address provided by the customer in the order form. In order to optimize the delivery, we thank the customer for indicating the address to which the order can be delivered during normal business hours. Little M Store is not responsible for errors in delivery when the delivery address provided by the Customer in the order form is not true or has been omitted.
II. The time of making a single product is from 14 to 21 business days. This time may be extended, e.g. due to extended deliveries of materials needed to manufacture the product. Each time, the customer will be informed by e-mail to the address provided in the order form. The time of delivering the order to the customer is not included in the delivery time. The delivery time depends on the selected delivery operator and the country to which the shipment is carried out.
These conditions are average and therefore approximate. Therefore, they may differ due to logistical or force majeure reasons. In the event of delays in delivery, Little M Store will inform its customers as soon as it becomes aware of them.
Each delivery is considered completed from the moment the product is made available to the customer by the transport company, which takes place through the control system used by the transport company.
Shipping costs are listed on the website littlemstore.eu in the order basket when selecting the delivery and payment method.
For security reasons, Little M Store will not ship any order to a P.O.Box or military base, nor will it accept any order, when the recipient of the order and its address cannot be identified.
III. In the absence of the Customer at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to further arrange the new delivery.
If, after 7 working days from the date of dispatch of the order, delivery has not been made, the Customer must contact Little M Store.
If the customer fails to do so, the order will be returned to our warehouses after 10 working days from departure to delivery, and the customer must bear the costs of shipping and returning the goods, as well as any management costs.
If the reason for the failure to deliver is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In such cases, the response time of our carriers is usually from one to 4 weeks.
IV. The customer must check the condition of the shipment in the presence of the carrier who, on behalf of Little M Store, will deliver the requested product, indicating on the waybill any irregularities that may be detected in the package. If later, after checking the product, the Customer detects an event such as an impact, crack, signs of opening or any damage caused by the shipment, the latter undertakes to inform Little M Store as soon as possible via e-mail, within the next 24 hours after delivery . Without a written protocol in the presence of the courier, no such incidents will be taken into account (only parts covered by the warranty).
I. All products purchased from Little M Store may be returned provided that the Customer notifies Little M Store of his intention to return the purchased products within a maximum of 14 calendar days from the date of delivery and that the other terms and conditions set out in this section are met.
Little M only accepts returns that meet the following requirements:
1. The product must be in the same condition as it was delivered and the original packaging and label must be kept.
2. The shipment must be made in the same box it was received in to protect the product. In the event that this cannot be done using the packaging with which it was delivered, the customer must return it in a protective case in order for the product to arrive at the Little M Store with the maximum possible guarantee.
3. A copy of the delivery note must be attached to the package, which also indicates the products being returned and the reason for the return.
4. The cost of return is borne by the customer. If the reason for the return is a defective product, Little M Store will pay for the return
5. In the case of returning the goods, Little M Store returns the customer the amount corresponding to the value of the purchased goods, excluding shipping costs.
Little M sets up a unique return process that it has developed to facilitate the return process for customers and allow it to be properly monitored.
To proceed with your refund, please follow the steps below:
1. Inform within 14 calendar days of receipt of the goods about the will to return. Information can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Little M Store will inform the customer of the address to which the product should be shipped.
3. The customer must send it via the selected courier company. The return must be paid by the customer.
4. Provide the package for the courier
5. Inform Little M Store about the return shipment
Returning products results in a refund equal to the cost of the returned products minus the cost of handling the return. Only if the delivered product is defective or incorrect, Little M Store will reimburse the customer for the relevant shipping costs. Refunds and partial cancellations will result in a partial refund. Little M Store manages the return order in the same system that was used for payment within 7 days from the confirmation of arrival at the warehouse of the returned orders. Settlement of the refund to the customer's account or card will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The application period is up to 14 days to 30 days.
WARRANTY OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCTS
Little M Store acts as a manufacturer who guarantees that the products presented on the website littlemstore.eu work properly and are free from hidden defects or defects that could make them dangerous or unsuitable for normal use. The product warranty is 24 months. The user manual, technical data and assembly instructions can be found on the website littlemstore.eu in the "Discover our products" tab. No customer may demand a greater warranty than that specified in it.
The warranty is void in the event of defects or deterioration due to external factors, accidents, in particular electrical accidents, wear, installation and use not in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
Products modified or repaired by the customer or other person not authorized by the manufacturer are excluded from the warranty. The warranty does not cover visible defects or defects in product compliance, for which the customer must file a complaint within 7 days from the date of delivery. The warranty does not cover products damaged as a result of improper use.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Little M Store has all rights to the content, design and source code of this website and above all, but not limited to photos, images, texts, logos, designs, brands, trade names and data contained on the Internet. Customers and users are cautioned that such rights are protected by applicable Spanish and international intellectual and industrial property laws. Likewise, and without prejudice to the above, the content of this website is also considered to be a computer program and therefore all applicable Spanish and Community law are applicable in this case. Total or partial reproduction of this website or any of its contents is expressly prohibited without the express written consent of Little M Store. Likewise, copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and / or any other activity that violates applicable Spanish and / or international laws on intellectual and / or industrial property, as well as the use of online content, if not done this is done with the prior express and written consent of Little M Store. Little M Store informs that it does not grant any license or default authorization of intellectual property rights and / or industrial rights or other rights or property related directly or indirectly to the content contained in the network.
Only use of the content of the internet domain for information and service purposes is permitted, provided that the source is cited or referenced and the user is solely responsible for their misuse.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE NETWORK. OUR CONTENT
Customers and Users are fully responsible for their behavior when accessing, browsing, and accessing information on the Internet.
Consequently, Customers and Users are solely responsible to Little M Store and third parties for:
Consequences that may arise from the use of any content on the Internet, whether or not prepared by Little M Store, published or not under an official name, for illegal or illegal purposes or contrary to this document;
as well as the consequences that may arise from the use of a document that is inconsistent with the content and harms the interests or rights of third parties or that may in any way damage, prevent or deteriorate the operation of the network or its services or impede normal operation, enjoy other users. Little M Store reserves the right to update the content as it deems convenient and to eliminate, limit or prevent access to it, temporarily or permanently, and to deny access to the network to customers and users who abuse the content and / or violate the rules. any of the conditions mentioned in this document.
Little M Store informs that it does not guarantee:
1. That access to the network and / or related websites is uninterrupted or error-free.
2. The content or software accessed by Clients and Users via a network or a connected network shall not contain any errors, computer viruses or other elements that may cause changes to their system or electronic documents. and files stored in the computer system or cause other kinds of damage.
3. Use of information or content on this website or links to websites that customers and users may use for their own purposes. Information contained in this website should be treated by Clients and Users as informative and indicative, both in relation to their purpose and effects, therefore: Little M Store does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in the Website. therefore, they are not liable for any damage or inconvenience to users that may result from inaccuracies in the network.
Little M Store does not accept any liability arising out of, for example, but not limiting to:
1. From the use that Customers or Users may use in the materials of this Website or through links to websites, prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual property rights and / or industrial content of the Internet or third parties.
2. About any damage suffered by Customers or Users as a result of normal or incorrect operation of search tools, content organization or localization and / or network access, and generally errors or problems arising during the development or instrumentation of technical elements that the Internet or the program makes available to the User.
3. From the content of these pages to which Clients or Users can access via links on the Internet, regardless of whether they are authorized to do so or not.
4. From acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether they may be related to Little M Store on the basis of a contract.
5. For minors' access to online content, under the responsibility of their parents or guardians, exercise appropriate control over the activities of children or minors under their care or install any tools to control the use of the Internet in order to prevent (i) access to materials or content inappropriate for minors; and (ii) transmission of personal information without the prior consent of parents or guardians.
6.From messages or dialogues during debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or on the network and / or on linked sites, it is not responsible for any damages and bias suffered by private and / or collective customers or users as a result of said communication and / or dialogues.
Little M is not liable in any event if:
Errors or delays in accessing the Website by the Customer when entering their data in the order form, slowdown or inability to receive the order confirmation by the recipient or any anomaly that may occur when these events are caused by problems on the Internet, force majeure and other unforeseen cases beyond good faith Little M Store
Crashes or incidents that may occur in communication, deletions or incomplete transmissions, so that there is no guarantee that the site services will continue to function.
From errors or damage caused on the website as a result of ineffective use of the service and in bad faith of the customer.
4. No action or problems with the e-mail address provided by the Customer sends the order confirmation.
In any event, Little M Store undertakes to resolve any problems that may arise and offer the customer the necessary support for a prompt and satisfactory resolution of the problem.